Run your entire Freelance Business with Notion.
FreelanceHQ is a Notion dashboard to manage your entire freelance business from one place. You can manage clients, projects, finances, and more. It also includes easy-to-use templates for contracts, invoices, proposals etc to save you hundreds of hours. Finally you can create public pages to share your profile and services with potential clients.
- Generate more business by sharing your resume & portfolio
- Easily manage your freelance work in one place
- Save hundreds of hours by using our templates
- Resume (show your profile & skills)
- Portfolio (share your portfolio)
- Linktree (share all your links)
- Clients (manage your clients)
- Projects (manage your projects)
- Income (track your income)
- Expenses (track your expenses)
- Subscriptions (track your subscriptions)
- Tasks (work on your tasks)
- Notes (save all your notes)
- Timesheets (fill in your working hours)
- Resources (save all your resources)
- Client Dashboard (centralize info for your clients)
- Proposals (create proposals)
- NDA's (create non-disclosure agreements)
- Contracts (create contracts)
- Invoices (create invoices)
- Quotes (create quotes)
- Scope of Work (create scope of work docs)
1. Do I need a paid Notion subscription?
No, Notion does offer a free plan which you can use.
2. Can I share this template with others?
No, this product has a personal license and is for individual use only.
3. How do I download the template?
Once you made the purchase, open the template link, and then click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace.
4. How do I use the template?
The dashboard has instructions to help you get started and to customize it. If you still have any questions, you're always welcome to get in touch.
5. Still have questions?
Send your question at firstname.lastname@example.org, any feedback is greatly appreciated!
6. How do I become an affiliate?
Fill out this form to become an affiliate.
You'll get the entire Notion FreelanceHQ Dashboard: public pages, admin pages and templates.